SCRIBE – (On your own)
When you have finished scribing as part of our community session, feel free to comment below about your experience. The following questions can help you to frame your response.
- What stirred in you as a result of this prompt?
- How did the process feel?
- What questions arose that you feel called to explore more deeply?
- How are you inspired to respond?
- What suggestions do you have for future Community Scribing sessions?
SOULFUL SCRIBES GUIDELINES FOR SHARING:
As SOULFUL SCRIBES, we are part of a sacred circle of women. When sharing with other Scribes, these guidelines may be helpful:
- We practice conscious self-monitoring by staying focused on the session’s shared intention.
- We are witnesses for one another. We listen deeply without fixing, rescuing or offering personal advice.
- We honor confidentiality for the information and stories that are shared.
- We practice discernment regarding the material and stories we choose to share.
- We share free from expectations of validation and response.
COMMUNITY SCRIBING SESSION VIDEO(posted w/in 24 hours of the session)